HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» വെളുത്തുള്ളി അച്ചാർ
by Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:02 pm

» വെളുത്തുള്ളി അച്ചാർ
by Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:01 pm

» പ്രളയക്കെടുതിക്ക്‌ ശേഷം അ
by Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 pm

» ലളിത ഗാനങ്ങള്‍
by drajayan Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 pm

» Snehatheeram - 108
by shamsheershah Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 am

» കൃഷി / പൂന്തോട്ടം
by Ann1 Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:49 am

» വണ്ണം കുറയ്ക്കാന്‍
by Ann1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 am

» Easy Recipes
by Ann1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am

» Beauty Tips
by Ann1 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:18 pm

» FILM News, Discussion(6)
by midhun Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

» ചാനല്‍ പുരാണങ്ങള്‍ !!-7
by midhun Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:21 pm

» Modiyum Velluvilikalum-11
by midhun Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:17 pm

» ഇപ്പോള്‍കേള്‍ക്കുന്ന ഗാനം
by Parthan Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 pm

» Malayalam Rare Karaokes
by Binu Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm

» സിനിമാ അവലോകനങ്ങള്‍-2
by Binu Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:22 pm

» കരോക്കെ ഗാനങ്ങള്‍
by tojosecsb Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:32 pm

» അമ്മമാര്‍ അറിയുവാന്‍ !
by Minnoos Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:31 pm

» സുജാത മോഹന്‍
by Anoop Mukundan Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 am

» Ousepachan Songs Collection
by Anoop Mukundan Sun May 14, 2017 11:13 am

» ചുണ്ടുകള്‍ തിളങ്ങട്ടെ
by Ann1 Tue May 09, 2017 11:14 am

social buttons
Top posters
parutty
 
Ammu
 
vipinraj
 
sandeep
 
shamsheershah
 
Neelu
 
Binu
 
unnikmp
 
midhun
 
Greeeeeshma
 
Top posting users this month
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EMPLOYMENT NEWS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Usha Venugopal
Active Member
Active Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:11 pm

ningal aarum - ente mukalil ulla messaginu answer paranjilla..   
Back to top Go down
Ammu
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar


PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Usha Venugopal wrote:
me too - if any possibility to be in naadu - do not want my son to start his carrier in Gulf.

thought  another otpion  - to continue the studies in Dubai as they have all the foreign universities
Why to go to US and UK if the same facilities are getting in Dubai.
So any advise in that matter ?
I value all of your opinions very much.

I think - teaching also is a good - noble profession to accept. so no regrets if he accepts the MTech choice in Amrita. I want my children somewhere near to me rather than going to US and UK and settling there.

      
Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar

Location : Thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Usha Venugopal wrote:
me too - if any possibility to be in naadu - do not want my son to start his carrier in Gulf.

thought  another otpion  - to continue the studies in Dubai as they have all the foreign universities
Why to go to US and UK if the same facilities are getting in Dubai.
So any advise in that matter ?
I value all of your opinions very much.

I think - teaching also is a good - noble profession to accept. so no regrets if he accepts the MTech choice in Amrita. I want my children somewhere near to me rather than going to US and UK and settling there.

Valid point...!Continue studies in Dubai is the best option as per my opinion...!
The quality of Universities in Dubai(UAE) are good enough...!
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Location : thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Usha Venugopal wrote:
ningal aarum - ente mukalil ulla messaginu  answer paranjilla..   

teaching aane taalparyamenkil Mtech must aane deedi...  

but avante intrst aane pradhanam...as a student point of view,,mech kazhinja avane teaching professionode taalparyam undakumenne enikku thonunilla..may be i'll wrong
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Location : thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:19 pm

shamsheershah wrote:
Usha Venugopal wrote:
me too - if any possibility to be in naadu - do not want my son to start his carrier in Gulf.

thought  another otpion  - to continue the studies in Dubai as they have all the foreign universities
Why to go to US and UK if the same facilities are getting in Dubai.
So any advise in that matter ?
I value all of your opinions very much.

I think - teaching also is a good - noble profession to accept. so no regrets if he accepts the MTech choice in Amrita. I want my children somewhere near to me rather than going to US and UK and settling there.

Valid point...!Continue studies in Dubai is the best option as per my opinion...!
The quality of  Universities in Dubai(UAE) are good enough...!

   avide ninnu padikkanulla soukaryam ullappol athu tanne aane best   
Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar

Location : Thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, on 23rd June, We cleared all the red tapes of the Authorities, for the affiliation of our Focus Institute of Science & Technology. With this, we would be able to admit students for B.Tech course, in this academic year itself. Admission process has started and the first batch of students will get admitted to our institution in a couple of weeks. The classes will commence by the end of August, 2014.

All members are requested to encourage / advise your friends and relatives to admit their sons / daughters to opt Focus Institute of Science & Technology, as the first choice. Our target is 100% admission and definitely, we could achieve with your whole hearted co-operation.

The allotted course and intakes are as follows:

Course Govt. Quota Management Quota NRI Quota Total
B. Tech in Civil Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering * 30 21 9 60

* Subject to the affiliation by the University of Calicut.

The Fee structure for the course is attached herewith.

For Application form ,pls visit our website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you all for your co-operation and expects in future too.

Regards

for FOCUS Management Team.
Shamsheershah
Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar

Location : Thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:45 pm

FEE STRUCTURE FOR FOCUS INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, POOMALA P.O, THRISSUR During the Year 2014-15

Sl No Quota 1st Yr 2nd yr 3rd Yr 4th Yr
I Govt. Quota
1 Tuition Fee 65000 65000 65000 65000
2 CD (Refundable Fee) 10000
3 Special Fee ( Lab Fee, Placement cell, Soft skill training, NSS, Nature club, Shutter bugs club, Toast master club, ) 20000 20000 20000 20000

* University registration fees , Migration , examination fee , College union fees etc. additional additional additional additional
* Bus Fare, Uniform charges, PTA other charges additional additional additional additional
Total * 95000 85000 85000 85000

* For OBC Candidates, Fee concession will be given for 50% Students as per Govt. Norms
II Management Quota
1 Tuition Fee 80000 80000 80000 80000
2 CD (Refundable Fee) 10000
3 Special Fee ( Lab Fee, Placement cell, Soft skill training, NSS, Nature club, Shutter bugs club, Toast master club, ) 20000 20000 20000 20000

* University registration fees , Migration , examination fee , College union fees etc. additional additional additional additional
* Bus Fare, Uniform charges, PTA other charges additional additional additional additional
* Rs. 1 Lakh Refundable deposit. 100000
Total * 210000 100000 100000 100000

III NRI Seats
1 Tuition Fee 150000 150000 150000 150000
2 CD (Refundable Fee) 10000
3 Special Fee ( Lab fee,Placement cell, Soft skill training, NSS, Nature club, Shutter bugs club, Toast master club,) 25000 25000 25000 25000

* University registration fees , Migration , examination fee , College union fees etc. additional additional additional additional
* Bus fare, Unifirm charges, PTA & other charges additional additional additional additional
* Rs. 1.5 Lakhs Refundable deposit. 150000

Total 335000 175000 175000 175000
Back to top Go down
Usha Venugopal
Active Member
Active Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 pm

shamsheershah wrote:
Dear Friends,

Yesterday, on 23rd June, We cleared all the red tapes of the Authorities, for the affiliation of our Focus Institute of Science & Technology. With this, we would be able to admit students for B.Tech course, in this academic year itself. Admission process has started and the first batch of students will get admitted to our institution in a couple of weeks. The classes will commence by the end of August, 2014.

All members are requested to encourage / advise your friends and relatives to admit their sons / daughters to opt Focus Institute of Science & Technology, as the first choice. Our target is 100% admission and definitely, we could achieve with your whole hearted co-operation.

The allotted course and intakes are as follows:

Course Govt. Quota Management Quota NRI Quota Total
B. Tech in Civil Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering * 30 21 9 60

* Subject to the affiliation by the University of Calicut.

The Fee structure for the course is attached herewith.


For Application form ,pls visit our website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you all for your co-operation and expects in future too.

Regards

for FOCUS Management Team.
Shamsheershah



Ikka-- what is this? poomala -where in Trichur? can you give the details?
Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar

Location : Thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Usha Venugopal wrote:
shamsheershah wrote:
Dear Friends,

Yesterday, on 23rd June, We cleared all the red tapes of the Authorities, for the affiliation of our Focus Institute of Science & Technology. With this, we would be able to admit students for B.Tech course, in this academic year itself. Admission process has started and the first batch of students will get admitted to our institution in a couple of weeks. The classes will commence by the end of August, 2014.

All members are requested to encourage / advise your friends and relatives to admit their sons / daughters to opt Focus Institute of Science & Technology, as the first choice. Our target is 100% admission and definitely, we could achieve with your whole hearted co-operation.

The allotted course and intakes are as follows:

Course Govt. Quota Management Quota NRI Quota Total
B. Tech in Civil Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 30 21 9 60
B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering * 30 21 9 60

* Subject to the affiliation by the University of Calicut.

The Fee structure for the course is attached herewith.


For Application form ,pls visit our website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you all for your co-operation and expects in future too.

Regards

for FOCUS Management Team.
Shamsheershah



Ikka-- what is this? poomala -where in Trichur? can you give the details?

Yes..near to Poomala Dam...go through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] details are available...!
Back to top Go down
Usha Venugopal
Active Member
Active Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:34 pm

appol gulfil irunnu - college manage cheyyumo..?

enikoru joli venam avide. nattil varumbol. kuttikalku nalla advises oke kodukaanum - neatness maintain cheyyanum oke njan varaam. I like to do that...
Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
avatar

Location : Thrissur

PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Usha Venugopal wrote:
appol gulfil irunnu - college manage cheyyumo..?

enikoru joli venam avide. nattil varumbol.  kuttikalku nalla advises oke kodukaanum - neatness maintain cheyyanum oke njan varaam. I like to do that...

Sure..namukk nokkam...!

njan churukki parayaam...ithu Engineers nadathunna oru Engineering college aanu,mainly Thrissur eng.college ex-students,pinne kurachu doctors,etc...Ithinde Ulgdaadanam augustil nammude priyangaranaaya Abdul kalam sir nadathunnathaanu...!Admission start cheythu,athinde advertisement aanu njan postiyath...Gulfil aanu 90% share holdersum,pratyekichu UAE-yil...!NJanum oru shareholder aanu,atre ullu...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EMPLOYMENT NEWS    

Back to top Go down
 
EMPLOYMENT NEWS
Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
സംഗീതസംഗമം  :: Friendly Discussions :: Latest News-
Jump to: